Marketing & Communication
European Dental Group, founded in 2007, is a dental care organization that relies on a strong team concept, integral quality management and well established processes and systems. Working together across the entire line of dental and orthodontic care as well as dental laboratory work allows them to provide the best care and services. The organization consists of approx. 4,700 employees, of which around 2,700 are in the Netherlands and 2,000 in 4 other European countries: Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Norway.
The group provides their practitioners with a collaborative and stimulating working environment – with access to the latest industry knowledge and technologies, allowing them to focus on their clinical work and to provide the best quality preventative care for their patients. The company culture reflects their core values: Together, Quality, Open & Involved, and last but not least: Fun!
In connection with its international growth, EDG is looking for candidates for the challenging new position of International Manager Marketing & Communication. In this role, you will advise and support international teams both as a strategic partner and as a Marketing Communication Advisor.
You are an important link between the operational activities and the tactical and strategic advice. You play an active role in the further development of the marketing communication policy and the development of the various country teams towards achieving a powerful and professional marketing communication discipline. In this position it is crucial that you realize that every country is different. It is therefore also important that a clear communication structure is rolled out across the countries. The team is constantly on the move and consists of ambitious and enthusiastic young professionals. Thanks to your inspiring and coaching style of leadership, professional maturity and expertise, you know how to lift this team and marketing communication to a higher level and can also guide the countries in this.
In this role, you will be making an active contribution to the further international growth of the EDG organization. It is therefore an ideal position for an ambitious marketing communication professional with international managerial experience who is ready for the next career move.
Important tasks and responsibilities
- The international rollout of the Marketing and Communication strategy and the positioning of the communication discipline in a powerful and professional manner
- You are at the center of everything and you have close contacts with the direct functional line, including with your colleagues in the various countries
- You report to the CEO
- You enjoy working together with colleagues and further professionalizing the various teams with the aim of ensuring a strong marketing and communication policy
- Responsible for directing the development, organization, and coordination of all offline & online (content) communication, brand development, internal and external communication, public relations, campaigns, actions and (local) promotions
- Arranging the translation of marketing communications concepts into various channels and for different target groups
- Optimizing the work processes within the various country teams and their connection with the rest of the EDG organization
- Delivering and explaining reports supporting various policies to the board of EDG
- Continuously responding to market developments and trends in marketing, communication and media in order to optimize and improve EDG
- Academic level of work and thinking, obtained through education and/or work experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in an international managerial marketing and/or communication function within an international commercial and dynamic environment, preferably the healthcare, retail or office side
- Demonstrable experience with, and vision of, marketing communication (policy) and further professionalization of a marketing communication team
- Full-time availability and the flexibility to travel to the different European countries on a weekly basis
- Self-starter, energetic, good sense of humor, and with a ‘both feet on the ground’ mentality
- Experience in managing and coaching (Young) professionals
- Excellent strategic, systematic, commercial and tactical insight
- Strong analytical, creative, and concept and project-based skills
- Comfortable in an environment where the culture is “not yet determined”
- A good sense of social dynamics and a knowledge of how to inspire, advise, and convince others (a true “bridge builder” with a strong capacity for bringing people together)
- High energy levels in order to be able to multitask
- Knowledge of, and affinity with, the world of quality care
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written, German is an advantage
Terms of Employment
- The European Dental Group is a young and progressive organization which is at the forefront when it comes to the organization of qualitative dental care
- A varied position offering plenty of room for initiative and where you can really make a difference with a young and enthusiastic team
- An informal environment where people work hard, but also laugh a lot
- There is plenty of room for self-development
- Excellent working conditions
- The location is the service center in Hilversum, the Netherlands
CONTACTPERSOON LYNCWISE EXECUTIVE SEARCH & INTERIM