Key Account Manager
Trust International B.V. was founded in 1983 and is globally active. At this moment, Trust offers three concepts: Trust, Trust Gaming and Trust Smart Home.
TRUST offers easy-to-use, value-for-money PC & Tablet accessories. The broad assortment varies from essential accessories like keyboards and mice, to sound, charging and protection products.
TRUST GAMING takes gamers and their games to the next level. The assortment includes the right product for every stage of a gamer’s career: #BuildingChampions.
TRUST SMART HOME offers the most comprehensive, affordable and easy-to-install concept for wireless control. This brand brings more comfort into the world, through a system that consists of transmitters and receivers which allow you to control e.g. lights, shades/screens and equipment wirelessly from anywhere in the world.
In 2018, investment company Egeria acquired a majority stake in Trust. With this investment the company embarked on a new course. Starting with a new management team. Recently a new Country Manager has been hired for the Benelux. The new Country Manager is determined to build on the business in line with the set goals, commercial strategies and policies; customer experience, customer engagement, consumer targeting, product market positioning, competition & market analysis, services, and omnichannel distribution. In this ambitious sales team there is currently a vacancy for a new to be hired Key Account Manager.
At Trust, we continue to build an exciting, fast-paced work environment. We are looking for an individual to become part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team. You will be responsible for several strategic accounts across the Retail channel.
In the role of Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the profitable growth within the PC, Gaming and Mobile categories throughout the retail channel. You will have accountability for the achievement of revenue and profit target and will provide the monthly and quarterly outlook for your managed accounts.
As Key Account Manager, you will be tasked with building joint business plans (JBPs) with our key partners, driving mutually profitable growth. You will ensure alignment across the consumer channels and drive for incremental market share gains. As a senior member of the sales team, you will also be expected to support, coach and motivate the supporting team members to achieve the aligned executional goals and financial KPIs.
Within this role, you will be expected to forge relationships on all levels within your key customers and execute quarterly business reviews, along with senior top to top meetings annually.
This role reports to the Country Manager Benelux. Building and executing a strategic plan aligned with the goals and ambitions:
- Work with the B2C Marketing & Sales teams to outline a full 360-degree annual marketing, execution, and promotional plan across the Consumer channels
- Clearly define market share ambitions and risks/opportunities
- Launch the required new product introductions (NPIs) across key customer base with pre and post-analysis of execution
- Develop an extensive contact network within each key customer and align the Trust counterpart to build a true strategic partnership
- Responsible for the forecasting of the portfolio and optimizing the logistical operations with the support of the supply chain teams
- Maximize the ‘soft dollar’ investments including discounts, Marketing Development Funds, customer contributions, and rebates
- Define and optimize the execution of all strategically important products (SIPs) across the account base within the B2C channel
- Negotiate the annual contractual agreements and seek to optimize all investments, in return for mutually profitable growth
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- 5 years plus experience selling in a Consumer (B2C) environment
- Localized market, competitor, and consumer/shopper knowledge
- Proven ability to achieve significant growth with a proven record of delivering sales and profit targets
- Familiar with starting up non-existing business within new channels
- Working within or have worked within consumer electronics is an advantage
- Results-driven, confident and engaging
- A strong influencer with a can-do attitude
- A team player
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, analytical thinker
- Exceptional at relationship building
- Creative thinker, fast learner, and self-motivated
- Fluent in Dutch, excellent English working experience
- A diverse and dynamic working environment
- (International) career opportunities
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits package (e.g. bonus arrangement)
- Collaborative, enthusiastic, and ambitious colleagues
Lyncwise Executive Search & Interim in Hilversum has been given the exclusive assignment to fill this vacant position. After an interview with Susan Abbink from Lyncwise, it is decided which candidates to nominate. Trust decides which candidates are going to be invited for a first interview.