New Business Developer ICT
T-Systems is part of the Deutsche Telekom. A European player with global reach and knows how to operate and manage large scale systems in a secure way. They bring the experience to transform their own business in a fast way and they are a trusted partner between the big players in the USA and Asia.
T-Systems has developed the Zero Outage industry standard to maximize the availability of your business-critical systems. They developed ESARIS – Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Systems. They can guarantee high satisfaction due to:
- High-quality operations
- Proven expertise and ability to speed up transformation in a responsible and cost-efficient way
- Their flexibility due to multi-vendor strategy and strong partnerships with market-leading vendors
- Short communication lines and employees that go for the extra mile
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With approximately 235.000 employees in 50 countries, they provide innovative solutions to their clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. They serve large customers and multinational companies through their global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology, they develop integrated solutions for connected life and work. Let’s shape the world of tomorrow together!
As New Business Developer you are responsible for the go-to-market of the respective T-Systems solutions in The Netherlands. You should act and think as an entrepreneur with a “Makes things happen” attitude.
Your core tasks will be:
- Leadership: Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects or processes, lead, motivate, team up and coach team members.
- Network: In possession of, maintain and develop a large network of relationships with relevant internal and external parties and identify, recognize and create opportunities; a network in Transport and Logistics is required.
- Position T-Systems in the Market as a leading cloud and network solution provider, build a portfolio of prospects;
- Acquisition: Analyze and identify market and growth potential, responsible for expanding acquisition activities at existing customers and acquire new customers.
- Manages the whole deal process from lead generation, initiation of strategic selling activities through to closure.
- Ensure offering and contracting of internal (service) and external parties (customers), within agreed pricing and margins and in collaboration with internal parties, negotiate and conclude contracts, in order to formalize arrangements and to provide insight into the agreements.
- Leads the deal through the internal governance process relevant to nature, size, and shape.
- Ensures customer’s confidence is maintained and acts as lead negotiator for assigned tasks.
- Creates and maintains sales opportunity/closure plans: Develop and ensure the realization of Sales plans for the assigned customers, customer group or market.
- Provide input and market insights to portfolio management and advice on T-Systems portfolio offering, in line with Sales plans.
- Works as part of The Netherlands sales team contributing to group activities and regular team meetings.
- Works closely with T-Systems Marketing to drive campaigns.
- Experience with and well-known understanding of the Dutch Market especially in the Transport and Logistics market.
- Proven track record in an ICT sales environment and can demonstrate prior results in relevant areas.
- Broad understanding of the ICT market, particularly in the areas of Cloud hosting, enablement, and infrastructure transformation.
- Direct experience of selling Cloud enabled SAP and / or End User systems is a distinct advantage.
- Recent experience/track record in a market recognized Cloud services provider.
- Comprehensive customer understanding.
- Strong personal network within the ICT marketplace in which can be called upon as required.
- Past experience of lead generation, identifying early life opportunities and bringing through to qualification.
- Deep understanding of ICT influences and challenges both globally and relevant European geographies.
- Communication at CxO and senior director level with excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Experienced customer-oriented listener, problem solver, shaper and challenger.
- Ability to form, lead and manage multi-disciplinary/virtual teams with a results-oriented approach.
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, T-Systems Sales processes.
- Excellent Dutch and English language speaking and writing skills.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in New Business Sales with proven track records.
- Long term experience in negotiating contracts on a senior executive level.
- Strong track record of pursuing and winning business in large enterprises.
- Strong expertise and network in local ICT market.
- Experience in ICT infrastructure.
- Profound knowledge and experience in working with managed ICT environments.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills, both oral and written.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to work with teams locally and internationally.
- High level of energy and self-starter.