Program Manager Customer Supply Chain
Do you feel challenged by running a worldwide program which improves the Customer Supply Chain (CSCM) inside the customer fab?
Are you the next leader to implement operational excellence with cross sectoral teams?
Do you get energy from working in a dynamic international environment?
Than this can be your next job!
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 19.000 people work at ASML, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of ASML share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements. ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips.
They design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM)
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 500 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machines deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), inbound and outbound flows to and from the factories. CSCM is continuously aiming to better serve ASML’s customers, by for example providing complex upgrade services at the site of our customers. During these events (a significant) part of the machine is replaced by modules that allow for e.g., increased output and enhanced specifications. These on-site upgrade activities create extremely demanding requirements for the supply chain processes, driven by the sensitivity of the parts (cleanroom handling only), the strict needs to minimize machine downtime and the constantly changing specifications of machines. All these processes ultimately enable ASML’s customers such as Intel and Samsung to continue improving the performance of the laptops, tablets and smartphones that we all use.
As a Program Manager you will be responsible to drive a program which implements an improved In-Fab supply chain in customer fabs of our largest customers in alignment with and according to In-Fab SCM Roadmap.
The Program Manager is leading a team of 6 (process engineers, program coordinator, business analyst) and reports to the Senior Manager Customer Supply Chain ‘Upgrades & Installs’ (Herve Huisman). He or she works closely together with other departments of CSCM (a.o. with Director Supply Chain Field Operations, Eduard Henkemans), Customer Support, Quality, IT etc.
Key areas of responsibility
- Setting up and improving the program, which includes managing overall program and operational budget and managing all central stakeholders;
- Defining and implementing new initiatives and process improvements;
- Defining and executing the worldwide roll-out plan and local projects;
- Driving and monitoring (local) operations, implementing operational excellence, which includes target settingand monitoring to meet operational targets;
- Leading and coaching;
- Leading local project teams worldwide;
- Leading central project team 6 (process engineers, program coordinator, business analyst).
Within In-Fab Supply Chain Management the overall mission is to ensure 100% controlled and optimized material flows from the ASML service hubs into the customer cleanroom. More specific; on time delivery of planned and unplanned materials, ability to track location and status of material, correct administration of material ordering and delivery, and enable proper communication between parties involved.
Education and experience
- Master’s degree, preferably in supply chain management, industrial engineering or business administration;
- At least 8 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally in project management, engineering or operations;
- Relevant experience in leading large projects / programs, track record of exceptional growth preferred;
- Management experience in leading and coaching cross sectoral teams;
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry.
- A tactical, analytical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills, decision making skills and project management skills
- Cultural awareness, managing different / international stakeholders
- Proactive attitude result driven and well organized
- Good customer- and internal communication skills
- People manager: leading and coaching different (cross sectoral) teams
- Position is based in Veldhoven, Netherlands
- Travel time 15%