Program Manager Reverse Logistics
Would you enjoy working on supply chain area and managing project members / stakeholders on daily basis?
Do you have operational attitude and can cope with pressure of business ambitions from various business lines?
Can you develop a helicopter view above operational processes that span the world, and our supply chain?
Then we have an excellent opportunity for you to grow in the ASML Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) Department.
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 19.000 people work at ASML, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of ASML share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements. ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips.
They design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
The Supply Chain Management (SCM) team is responsible for meeting service level agreements (SLAs) with customers. System downtime costs customers up to a million USD per day so SLAs are extremely tight, with downtime waiting for parts and tools limited to as little as 20 minutes per system per week. CSCM manages such challenges in a global network with thousands of unique spare parts and delivers true customer satisfaction through differentiated and affordable supply chain services. ASML’s aggressive time-to-market strategy and increasing system functionality means machines are often upgraded at the customer during their lifetime. CSCM’s highly educated workforce drives planning and execution of the supply chain aspects of commercial upgrades, field change orders, machine shipments and transfers.
Develop and run a cross-sector return (reverse logistics) improvement program to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of returning materials from our factories and customers to our factories and our suppliers in a timely, and high quality manner.
- Drive the development of an End-2-End return improvement roadmap
- Work with our four Business lines to ensure the operations return flow meets business requirements
- Align with other operational sectors to increase execution power
- Ensure processes developed are ready for Future Mode of Operations, including ASMLs new IT systems
- Lead a team of motivated individuals to drive results delivering both short term tangible improvements as well as future-proof setup
MSc in business administration, supply chain or industrial engineering
- 10+ years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations, Customer Support
- Good understanding of supply chain management processes, both physical and information flows
- Ability to align across business needs with Business Lines that have diverging requirements
- Experience in high tech, low volume industry
- Experience with supply chain processes in B2B service environment (e.g. supply chain improvements, supplier management, customer service, planning)
- Experience in project management in a high tech environment
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Process oriented, setup for the future
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Change management and negotiation competencies
- Proactive and “can do” mentality
- Cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional communication in English
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level