Senior Project Manager – Business Analytics
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 19.000 people work at ASML, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of ASML share a passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements. ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips.
They design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
The Senior Project Manager – Business Analytics leads a workstream of Business Analysts and Product Owner to deliver BI&A products and services according to a cross-sectoral aligned plan/roadmap to enable the delivery of ASML and customer insights and value. Lead a project of Business Analysts and a Product Owner to deliver BI&A products and services according to a cross-sectoral aligned plan/roadmap to enable the delivery of ASML and customer insights and value.
- Create and use a detailed team plan (deliverables, who, when). Define deliverables for Business Analysts.
- Support, mentor and coach team of BI&A Business Analysts on a day-to-day basis to deliver upon plan, by providing learning opportunities and feedback. Review and report progress to BI&A Lead and Change Board (‘3-in-a-box’)
- Understand how the own submodule links to the total module and communicate the impact of changes to the own submodule on the whole module
- Set and monitor value delivery targets and establish an action plan for improvement based on the goals set
- Track and manage milestones, dependencies, issues and risks across major BI&A projects
- Define and manage an aligned plan between work streams in cooperation with BI&A Lead and business stakeholders. Ensure the team is at the right information level. Connect with and facilitate collaboration amongst cross-sector business stakeholders
- Lead the successful delivery of new BI&A products and services according to plan and on time. Cultivate data-driven leadership across the ASML organization and influence decision-making without a direct reporting line
Master, preferably on the cross-section of technology/engineering and business/economics (e.g. econometrics, industrial engineering, supply chain management, mathematics or computer science)
Years of Experience
3 – 10 (depending on the team size)
- Project management with multiple senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of working with data platforms, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques
- Stakeholder management
- Risk and issue management
- Consultancy experience
- Curious attitude and eagerness to solve problems
- Pragmatic, proactive, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment
- A reliable team player, and a good listener
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Ability to collaborate, bring people together, challenge their opinions and influence without hierarchy
- Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate them and then act accordingly.
- Understanding of ASML business ecosystem
- Hands-on experience with Alteryx and Spotfire
Lyncwise Executive Search & Interim in Hilversum has been given the exclusive assignment to fill this vacant position. After an interview with Dorien Weber from Lyncwise, it is decided which candidates to nominate. ASML decides which candidates are going to be invited for a first interview. An assessment and reference check can be part of the procedure.
CONTACTPERSOON LYNCWISE EXECUTIVE SEARCH & INTERIM