Team Manager Service Delivery
From its origins in Munich, Germany, thinkproject has grown into a market-leading software company with a global footprint. Our mission is to unlock the potential of people and information through digital technologies to help construct a better world. As an internationally successful software company, thinkproject addresses today’s digitalization challenges in construction and engineering by providing state-of-the-art software solutions as well as industry expert consulting and services. For more than 15 years, thinkproject has delivered a readily available and shapeable Common Data Environment (CDE) for construction and engineering projects used by more than 150,000 users across 10,000 projects in 50 countries.
The Benelux office (15 fte), located in Utrecht, was founded in 2002 and has since grown in terms of turnover and customer portfolio (construction and engineering).
Due to growth and ambition we are searching for candidates for the position of Team Manager Delivery.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Delivery Team Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of the team members (1 direct and 9 indirect reports). The team manager sets targets, implementation guidelines and assist with any issues the employees may have.
- Manages thedaily business of the Delivery team, planning, implementation up to client handover
- Translate leadershipvision and strategy to clear team goals and tasks for the delivery team via OKRs
- Manages thesupport team and support process and change process
- Foster a cohesive, creativeand comfortable working environment
- Is theInterface internally between departments and external with clients
- Is constanlylooking for oppertunities to improve and optimize the dealy work
- Setup trainingand onboarding programs for new employees
- Support theteam in standardization the way of work
- Improvesthe client satisfaction constantly
- Createsreports to monitor progress and executed client surveys to monitor (SLA reporting) the progress
- Support sales team with answering tender requirements in the area of implementation
- SLA reporting and alignment with the client
- Reportsdirectly to MD
- Carries out values and behaviors
We are looking for a candidate with strong and varied agile digital delivery expertise, gained in commercial environments. You have a bachelor’s degree. You will be passionate about embedding agile working practices in a growing team and you will take a proactive role in identifying and promoting better ways of doing things. You have a strong track record in Project Management in general and in specific Agile and Business Process Management. As a team manager you are an enthusiastic leader who will develop his/her team to a next level.
Lyncwise Executive Search & Interim in Hilversum has been given the exclusive assignment to fill this vacant position. After an interview with Wendy Witteveen from Lyncwise, it is decided which candidates to nominate. ThinkProject! decides which candidates are going to be invited for a first interview. An assessment and reference check can be part of the procedure.
A challenging job in an ambitious environment. You’ll work at the forefront of new digital technologies. Collaboratively, smart and agile! Within a dedicated team in Utrecht and together with colleagues in seven countries and more than ten offices. Due to the growth of thinkproject! there are challenging career opportunities and perspective.